Shooting Star Program
Shooting Star/Super Shooting Star
The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you and that’s why Co-Mo Connect believes in the education of our youth. To encourage our subscribers’ children to be successful in their education we are offering five $25.00 cash awards to students in grade 1 through 8 who receive an “A” on their report card and two $50.00 cash awards to students in grades 9 through 12 who receive an “A” in Mathematics and Science.
Drawings will be held approximately 3 weeks after each school quarter is completed. All applicants will be selected without regard to race, color, national origin, or handicap.
Shooting Star Requirements:
- Parent or guardian must be a current Co-Mo Connect subscriber.
- Student must be in first grade – 8th
- Report card must have at least one “A”.
- Co-Mo Connect account number and students school name must be on the report card.
Super Shooting Star Requirements:
- Parent or legal guardian must be a current Co-Mo Connect subscriber.
- Student must be in 9th-12th
- Report card must have an “A” in both Mathematics and Science.
- Co-Mo Connect account number and student’s school name must be on report card.
Please turn these report cards in to our office to the attn of: Tricia Bohle, Director of Marketing at PO Box 220, Tipton MO 65081. Please send these in after each quarter has ended.
We will then draw within three weeks and notify the winning students.