Please understand that seeing Co-Mo Connect contractor trucks in your area the first step of many before Co-Mo’s services can be installed and turned on at your home and/or business. Here are a few milestones you can look for along the way to receiving our services in your home:
- Once an area reaches its signup goal, engineers working for Co-Mo Connect must draw up the plans for fiber-line construction in the area.
- When the plans are completed, then the construction job will be bid out to contractors.
- Once a contractor has been awarded, the construction date will be set and fiber-line construction will begin.
- Near the completion of the construction, you will be billed for your installation fee.
- After construction is completed, and if you have paid your installation fee, a Co-Mo Connect customer service representative will call you to set up an installation date. On that date, an installer will come to your home to switch on your internet/TV/phone service(s).
- Welcome to Co-Mo Connect Country!
Frequently Asked Questions
When is construction scheduled to begin in Otterville?
Mainline fiber construction has been completed and Co-Mo Connect internet, TV and home phone services are now available for installation. Sign up at Join.Co-Mo.net or call us at 844-99-FIBER!
When will I start receiving internet/TV/phone services?
Services are available now! Call us at 844-99-FIBER or sign up at Join.Co-Mo.net to schedule an installation!
When will I be billed for my installation fee?
You will be billed the $100 installation fee when your installation is scheduled. Once you sign up, a representative of Co-Mo Connect will call you to schedule an installation, you will pay the discounted installation fee at that time.
How is the fiber line being placed during construction?
All fiber-line construction is expected to be underground and along utility easements inside the city limits of Otterville.