Please understand that seeing Co-Mo Connect contractor trucks in your area the first step of many before Co-Mo’s services can be installed and turned on at your home and/or business. Here are a few milestones you can look for along the way to receiving our services in your home:
- Once an area reaches its signup goal, engineers working for Co-Mo Connect must draw up the plans for fiber-line construction in the area.
- When the plans are completed, then the construction job will be bid out to contractors.
- Once a contractor has been awarded, the construction date will be set and fiber-line construction will begin.
- Near the completion of the construction, you will be billed for your installation fee.
- After construction is completed, and if you have paid your installation fee, a Co-Mo Connect customer service representative will call you to set up an installation date. On that date, an installer will come to your home to switch on your internet/TV/phone service(s).
- Welcome to Co-Mo Connect Country!
Frequently Asked Questions
When is construction scheduled to begin in Otterville?
Mainline fiber construction is underway in Otterville!
When will I start receiving internet/TV/phone services?
Barring any delays in construction due to weather, adverse terrain, or other unforeseen circumstances, construction should be completed and the installation process should begin in the winter of 2020-21. You may see neighbors getting installed before and after you during this process.
When will I be billed for my installation fee?
You will be billed the $100 installation fee between the completion of construction and the scheduling of installations. A representative of Co-Mo Connect will call you to schedule an installation, you will pay the discounted installation fee at that time.
How is the fiber line being placed during construction?
All fiber-line construction is expected to be underground and along utility easements inside the city limits of Otterville.